news bites 7.20.11
July 22, 2011 | By Shannon Kelly
A selection of studies, shops, and snacks...
- Top Reasons why people follow brands on facebook & twitter.
- Art Meets Exercise With ‘Figurerunning’ via PSFK.
- Banks aim for more revenues by selling consumers' shopping data to retailers.
- As the colour turns: a brilliantly clever & mesmerizingly beautiful showcase via Plenty of Colour.
- Global expansion - Starwood to Open One Hotel Every Two Weeks in China.
- The traditions of old luxury are awfully dull for new consumers. They want to be touched emotionally.
- H&M pop-up beach store benefits global water charity.