We love how Scratch is making cool patterns available to a larger audience with a DIY product that does not require steady hands or time at the salon.
Designer Karl Lagerfeld has teamed up with Paris boutique Colette for a pop-up shop in a former garage. The store will be open from March 1 to 10, reported Women's Wear Daily.
It will sell graffiti-covered handbags, scooter helmets and CDs, alongside the spring collections of Chanel, Éres and a selection of young designers, as well as a Chanel collectible doll and bags customized by Chrome Hearts. There will also be a cupcake stand, nail bar and DJ in the industrial space at 336-340 Rue Saint-Honoré.
This collaboration is chock full of trendy goodness.
Special thanks to butter LONDON, Beauty.com & Lalo Creme (editor extraordinaire)!
- David Lynch, the master coffee roaster?
- Will Alice Waters be the next Oprah for the fresh food movement.
- Conran, one of our favorite NYC housewares stores formerly under the Queensboro Bridge, sets up shop in ABC Home & Carpet.
- More nail trends and opinions from The New York Times.
- Earth friendly fashion without the crunchy granola bits.
- Are you a great fashion filmmaker? Think you can take on Tavi Gevinson? Check out A Shaded View on Fashion Film 2010.
Take another look at Vena Cava & Alexander Wang nail trends...
This experience got me thinking... how can 3 different drugstores be that low on inventory? Is navy the new black? What does navy for spring say about consumer attitudes both in fashion and consumer culture?