Dig on in...
- Rediscover key insights from James Beard Foundation Award Winners: Dominique Ansel, inventor of the Cronut, named Outstanding Pastry Chef; Blaine Wetzel, from The Willows Inn on Lummi Island, received a nod for Rising Star Chef of the Year; and The Slanted Door was celebrated as an Outstanding Restaurant. [JBF]
- Trend confirmation: The New Yorker follows our lead by naming toast a trend. [New Yorker]
- Bulan Project: The crossroads of Should and Must. [Medium]
- J. Crew Chain Creates ‘Mercantile’ Brand Ahead of Possible IPO. [Bloomberg]
- Burberry and Levi's among the first to run video ads on Instagram. [L2)