Syncing your social media channels.
While it might be a timesaver, each platform has a different audience and therefore the messaging should be tailored differently.
Not interacting with your followers.
Social media is the new customer service. As your online presence grows, expect to receive feedback, comments and even complaints from your fans — and always respond promptly.
Sending Auto Direct Message’s to your Twitter followers.
In his article, Augie Ray explains that not only do people dislike Auto DMs, they think less of those who send them and are quite likely to unfollow the senders or even report them as spam.
Julie: I also really like the Macy’s campaign, because it’s not just making great use of current technology, it’s leveraging their celebrity partnerships and presenting new, unique content to consumers — while complementing the brand identity. By insetting the QR codes into the red stars they’ve made new technology friendlier and as a result, customers are more likely to engage in the campaign.
- Hong Kong developer sees a future for more 'art malls' in China. Could the concept, dubbed K11, translate globally?
- London studio of Solve Sundsbo, known for a style of digitally manipulated imagery that could be described as a modern mannerism, captures the McQueen Exhibit and the mannequins are actually models.
- Bergdorf Goodman invites consumers to design and crownsource a Fendi 2Bag on Facebook.
- Pop Pub, a spinoff from NYC latenight favorite Pop Burger, launches this Friday and Grub Street has the details on new menu items that target three distinct dayparts.
- Karl Lagerfeld and Rachel Bison premiere their film shorts for Magnum Ice Cream at the Tribeca Film Festival.
- 1 of 3