- Hybridification: Are pastry mash-ups a real treat or half-baked? NYTimes
- Farewell: DailyCandy will shutter next week. Racked
- Retail Intelligence: Bricks-and-mortar stores are looking like physical websites. Financial Post
- Transparency: App lets consumers find out if cosmetics contain toxic chemicals. Springwise
- SmartCommerce: Shazam for clothes finally exists! Racked
- Design Diligence: Novel eye-tracking study improves label designs. Food Navigator
We love the retailer’s take on combining lifestyle objects with one important statement piece. This standout presentation is an example of marketing, brand, and creative collaboration that is relevant to multiple trends in food, fashion, and consumer packaged goods.
- 1 of 4